Complete Contamination Monitoring System
Mon, 04/20/2009 - 5:42am
- The Test® Instrusponge™, an absorbent swab on a flexible wand that is available in various sizes.
- It feeds into the internal channels of scopes, providing what the company feels is a more accurate indication of remaining bioburden.
- An Ultrasnap swab tube. When the Test® Instrusponge™ is brought into contact with the liquid stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the swab tube, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present.
- A handheld ATP Complete® device that measures the amount of light generated, and provides the level of contamination in 15 seconds.
- Monitoring and data report software.
- Lightweight, sterile, individual packaging.