Procedure Solution Bowl With Labeling Surface
Spectrum Surgical Instruments Corp. introduces their Surgical Procedure Solution bowl with labeling surface. According to the company, the basin is a bowl for containing and identifying solutions in operating rooms, procedure rooms, clinics and surgery centers, and features:
- A unique design of 5 oz./150ml.
- A wide flange which creates a highly-visible labeling surface for easy identification.
- A flat bottom to reduce the chances of spilling.
- Manufacturing from seamless 300 series stainless steel.
- Ability to be sterilized using EtO, Autoclave or radiation methods.