Foresight Imaging introduces Version 2.2 of the TIMS DICOM System. The TIMS DICOM System converts any non-DICOM medical modality to DICOM, including ultrasound, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, motion X-ray, angiography, nuclear medicine, MR, CT and much more. The resulting digital study can be sent to PACS, recorded to CD/DVD/USB and printed to film or paper. TIMS captures both static images and streaming video at 30 frames/sec., 15 frames/sec. or at virtually any frame rate desired, and can convert JPG, BMP and AVI images generated in pathology, dermatology and ophthalmology applications. Version 2.2 offers added features, including:
- Audio recording and annotation.
- Audio playback.
- Audio recording to CD/DVD.
- File attachments.
- JPEG 2000 file import.
- The ability to export to BMP and PNG, DICOM send lists.
- The capability to study editing improvements.
- The ability to update patient information.
- The capability to study review improvements for speech pathology.
- General workflow enhancements.