Integrated HD Camera/Recorder
Fri, 05/22/2009 - 11:09am
Sony unveils a full HD (1920 x 1080) medical-grade camera system, combining advanced video imaging with the convenience of built-in digital recording. The new model PMW-10MD features:
- A compact, remote camera-head design for easy and flexible overhead mounting above the operating table as well as on a surgical microscope, with optional lenses and optical adapters.
- A small, easy-to-manipulate footprint with 1/2" (1920 x 1080) Exmor™ CMOS sensors, a signal to noise ratio of 54 dB and F10 sensitivity for high image quality.
- The ability to provide a wide dynamic range and a high horizontal resolution of 1,000 TV lines.
- HD output and backward compatibility of the recorder with the ability to support standard definition signals.
- The recorder can store up to 100 min. of HD and 140 min. of SD footage with a 32 GB memory card, and works with a wide range of additional high-capacity cards.