Pediatric Pressure Management
EHOB, Inc. introduces the WAFFLE® Pediatric Cushion, a static air cushion designed for the pediatric patient. Filled with air, which, according to the company, ideally supports vulnerable soft tissues of the body, the design of the WAFFLE Pediatric Cushion cradles and contours. Features include:
- A low-profile chamber of air that redistributes the patient's weight evenly on the surface.
- The ability to maintain only 1" of air to keep the patient stable and comfortable while preventing pressure ulcers.
- The ability to protect the occiput, heel, ear, elbow or between the knees for contracted patients.
- Skin temperature and moisture control through diamond patterned holes, which naturally circulate air while allowing skin to breathe.
- The ability to reduce pressure and tissue shear when combined with a non-abrasive, medical-grade Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC).
- Measurements of 14" x 14" x 2".