Fri, 05/22/2009 - 11:09am
The TRUMPF TruVidia HD is an in-light high definition (HD) surgical camera that captures and transmits razor-sharp, brilliant, true-to-life images with 1080 line resolution and 2 million pixels. The camera also provides:
- Technical consistency, matching the HD endoscopes and HD routing systems now used in integrated ORs.
- Camera functions including zoom and rotate.
- The ability to be controlled from inside or outside the sterile field.
- The ability for images to be captured in wide screen format, transmitted for interdisciplinary telemedicine applications and displayed on lecture hall screens for education.
- The ability for still images and even entire video sequences to be stored easily on USB memory sticks.
- Available integration into the central handle of the company's iLED Surgical Light or on a separate arm.