Arizant Healthcare's Bair Paws+ forced-air warming gown now incorporates a second clinical hose port to the lower portion of the gown for simplified clinician access and positioning throughout the perioperative period. Benefits of the new gown include:
- Additional flexibility for lower body warming needs.
- 2 clinical hose ports that eliminate the need to reposition the gown.
- A hose port card with both clinical ports, ensuring the unused port is conveniently presealed.
- Easier pre-induction warming through the gown's lower clinical port.
- The ability for the Bair Hugger™ warming unit to be conveniently positioned for use in the lower clinical port.