Medical-Grade Digital Printer
Tue, 06/23/2009 - 11:34am
Sony offers its Model UP-DR80MD medical-grade digital printer, a full-page, dye-sublimation printer for fast and cost-effective performance for a range of advanced surgical and ultrasound applications. Features of the new printer include:
- Compatibility with most popular image capture, endoscopic camera and digital ultrasound systems.
- Delivery of crisp 301 dpi, continuous tone output with the ability to easily combines images and text on letter-size media for comprehensive medical reporting.
- A design for convenient medical cart integration.
- Measurements of 12.5" W x 16.75" D x 8.13" H.
- The ability to service multiple users from a fixed location with optional network support.
- The ability to provide durable, water-resistant (or smudge-free) prints in less than 72 seconds (not including start-up time and initialization), catering to the needs of demanding medical environments.
- Easy-to-use color adjustment feature providing a highly accurate on-screen color preview, enabling precise output.
- USB 2.0 compatibility.
- The ability to support Windows® 2000, XP and Vista operating systems.
For more information: www.sony.com/medical