Neonatal Whole Body Cooling is shown to improve outcomes for newborns meeting the requirements for HIE.1,2 Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Blanketrol III with it’s “Gradient Technology” and the Kool-Kit® Neonate provide accurate and safe patient temperature management. This system offers:
- The ability to reach and maintain goal temperature as well as provide controlled re-warming for the patient.
- One self sealing random flow water blanket.
- One 9Fr. general purpose temperature probe.
- One pair of white socks.
- One pair of pink mittens.
- One pair of blue mittens.
For more information, visit www.cszmedical.com
1. Shankaran, Seetha, et al. “Outcomes of Safety & Effectiveness in a Multicenter Randomized, Controlled Trial of Whole-Body Hypothermia for Neonatal Hypoxic - Ischemic Encephalopathy.” Pediatrics 122 (2008): 790-799.
2. Zanelli, S.A., et al. “Implementation of a ‘Hypothermia for HIE’ program: 2-year experience in a single NICU.” Journal of Perinatology 28 (2008): 171-175.