Tue, 06/23/2009 - 11:34am
Sunoptic Technologies offers its surgical headlight system with a 100 spot size model at 16" and 140 spot size model at 16". Features include:
- A Sharp Edge lens type with consistent color edge to edge.
- A Ceramic Xenon bulb type.
- A total weight on the head of 6.6 oz.
- Light source intensity of 200,000 to 500,00 Lux, depending on lamp power for the 110 mm spot size, and 150,000 to 400,000 Lux depending on lamp power with the 140 mm spot size.
- Bulb life of 1,000 hours.
- A continuous Xenon output degradation curve of less than 40 percent of initial output at 1,000 hours.
- Tethered design.