FreeHand from Prosurgics, Inc. is a small, easy-to-use, lightweight device that provides surgeons with direct control of the laparoscopic camera. The device provides benefits such as:
- Precise control of the scope via small head movements.
- Reduced scope cleaning interruptions, and places the scope right back where it was when re-inserted.
- Faster surgeries, as verified in a comparative trial, which also helps reduce costs. Potentially easier, more efficient and less stressful procedures for surgeons.
- Advanced teaching capabilities, as it is suitable for use in every laparoscopic procedure.
- Smaller and lightweight (15 lbs.).
- Enables solo-surgery, allowing reallocation of personnel resources.
For more information, visit www.freehandsurgeon.com
Surgical Products is conducting a brief, one-question survey about healthcare insurance coverage. Click here to answer the question. Thank you!