Free Hands For Surgeons
Mon, 08/17/2009 - 12:33pm
The new FreeHand® Laparoscopic Camera Controller from Prosurgics, Inc. gives surgeons direct control of the laparoscopic camera. The new product exhibits:
- Precise control of the scope for the surgeon via gentle head movements.
- Rock-steady image.
- Reduced scope cleaning interruptions with the ability to put the scope right back where it was when re-inserted.
- Faster, efficient surgery as verified in a comparative trial.
- The ability to act as a teaching tool suitable for use in every laparoscopic procedure.
- Weight of 15 lbs.
- Easy set up and use, attaching on either side of the surgical table.
- Enabling of solo-surgery, allowing reallocation of valuable personnel.