Full HD Display
The MD-4221, a 42" full HD, flat display for the operating room, is the next generation of Barco’s successful HD-42 display which has been further optimized for use in the digital operating room. Equipped with the latest high-quality LCD panel, the MD-4221 delivers bright, crisp images even in highly illuminated OR environments. Features include:
- Wide viewing angle.
- Reliable, accurate images for everyone in the surgery suite.
- Easily configured screen layout by means of a flexible Picture-In-Picture or Picture-And-Picture functionality.
- A built-in DICOM Look-Up Table to guarantee accurate grayscale representations for radiology images.
- The monitor is easy to clean and disinfect (IPX1 compliant).
- Compatible with a multitude of sources, including endoscopic video, room and boom camera video, patient data and surgical planning information. Connectable to video sources, such as HD endoscopy cameras, HD surgical light cameras, etc., through DVI and HDSDI input.