Endoscopy Bedside Care Kit
Endozime® SLR Phase One from Ruhof is designed for bedside use to remove all contaminants from the outside sheath and inside channel of scopes. The kit contains an Endozime SLR sponge to remove soil from the insertion tube and Endozime® SLR enzymatic solution for suctioning through the channels. Phase One provides optimal cleaning, preventing dried on soil, before the scope is transported for reprocessing. ENDOZIME® SLR is an enzymatic detergent designed to molecularly displace synthetic lipids, allowing them to be rinsed off while dissolving blood, fat, carbohydrates, starches and protein. ENDOZIME® SLR SPONGES are custom made to contour the outside sheath of a scope. Features include:
- Begins cleaning on contact, preventing soil from drying on scope surfaces.
- Removes gross contaminants, including synthetic lipids.
- Endozime SLR solution is a synergistic mixture of protease, amylase, lipase, carbohydrase and proprietary enzymes.
- Uniquely fitted for all scopes: flexible/rigid.
- Each kit is individually packaged for one time use, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination.