Surgical Headlight Camera System
Welch Allyn Lighting Products offers the ProXenon™ Surgical Headlight Camera that provides a video signal to facilitate recording and displaying surgical procedures on video monitors within the surgical suite. The headlight camera is mounted on the company’s ProXenon headlight luminaire and pre-aligned to image precisely where the light is focused. Features include:
- Use by the camera controller of a magnetic mounting base to facilitate quick easy set up and relocation as needed.
- Power and white balance controls.
- An LED power-on indicator light.
- 1 composite and 2 S-Video outputs.
- Availability in both NTSC and PAL video formats.
- A DC power adapter.
- 2 S-Video cables.
- A soft storage case.
- An interchangeable international AC mains adapter kit with the PAL version.
- CE marked and compliant with all appropriate medical regulatory, safety and quality standards.