Catheter With Antibiotic Protection
Fri, 10/09/2009 - 12:36pm
Cook Medical introduces the new Spectrum Turbo-Ject PICC, an antibiotic-impregnated PICC capable of accepting the contrast media injection rates required for CT scans. The new product exhibits:
- The ability to power-inject contrast media and Spectrum technology’s proven ability to prevent CRBSIs, meaning that patients receiving PICC lines can gain high protection from deadly CRBSIs.
- Maximum pressure limit settings of 325 psi.
- 5 French single and double lumen with a maximum flow rate of 7 and 5 mL/second, respectively.
- 4 French single lumen with a maximum flow rate of 4 mL/second.
- Availability of 50 cm and 60 cm length.