Forced-Air Warming Gown
Mon, 10/05/2009 - 6:20am
Arizant Healthcare introduces a new product in forced-air warming, the Bair Paws Flex™ gown, which incorporates the Bair Hugger blanket into a comfortable patient gown that warms before, during and after surgery. Features of the gown include:
- A head drape and adhesive tape that perforate off, returning the garment to a standard warming gown for post-operative use.
- Upper arm extensions to transition into a Bair Hugger upper body blanket with tie strips.
- A design allowing upper or lower body warming for any surgical positioning—supine, prone or lateral.
- Controllable warmth by dialing the temperature of the air flowing through the gown.
- Versatile design can pre-warm patients, and then clinically warm the upper body, torso or lower body.
- Upper body insert including all the features of a Bair Hugger upper body blanket.
- 2 separate inserts make it easy to perform either upper body warming or lower body warming.
- Easy pre-induction warming through the gown’s lower comfort and pre-warming port.
- Patient-friendly post-operative clinical warming with the ability for the Bair Hugger® warming unit can be positioned for use in the lower clinical port.