Mon, 10/26/2009 - 6:32am
The Orchide HD Camera from MAQUET allows the surgical team to share images in full-HD quality. Features of the camera include:
- Picture quality of 2 Mio pixels.
- Realistic 3D images.
- High color accuracy to distinguish subtle differences in color and texture, as in direct non video-assisted vision.
- Invisible reflections from stainless steel.
- The ability to be intergrated.
- The ability to control functions on the front panel or through a wireless remote control.
- Full compatibility with OR platform due to its serial link interfaces.
- A wide range of video outputs
- A slim profile for positioning close to patient cavity.
- Over 800° rotation with the image always centered when vertically fixed above the patient cavity.
- Quick video capturing free of surgeon's head.
For more information, visit www.maquet.com