Intra-Operative Nerve Monitor
Wed, 10/07/2009 - 7:21am
Magstim introduces the Neurosign 1000 intra-operative nerve monitor. According the company, the monitor features:
- A large touch-screen monitor that displays patient waveforms and data, while allowing simultaneous access to other functions without dials, buttons and menus.
- Ease of cleaning and disinfecting after use.
- A Windows XP® embedded PC platform on which it’s built with an integral computer that provides patient reporting, supports the creation of dedicated protocols to minimize set-up time and has network capabilities which allows for online technical support and software upgrades.
- Availability in 2 or 4 channel configurations.
- Suitability for thyroid and parathyroid surgery, parotidectomy, mastoidectomy, cochlear implant and skull-base surgery.