Keep Patients Normothermic, Reduce Nosocomial Pathogens
Arizant Healthcare, Inc. introduces the Ranger Irrigation Fluid Warming System. The irrigation system offers the high-volume delivery of warmed fluids required during demanding procedures while providing true temperature control - eliminating the potential cool down of fluid bags removed hours earlier from the warmer. The system's dry heat technology alleviates concerns about water in the OR and the potential sources of nosocomial pathogens associated with water bath-based warmers. Benefits of the system include:
- The ability to adapt to flow rats of 0-865 mL/min.
- The patient line is contained within its own sterile packaging for use within the sterile field.
- A unique design of the irrigation disposable set allows both surgical and post-surgical irrigation.
- A universal clamp that fits standard I.V. poles and 2" square irrigation poles.
- Disposable, latex-free sets available in 10 units per case.
- A simple, easy-to-use tool making maintenance quick and easy.