Central Control For Video, Audio
Fri, 11/13/2009 - 12:09pm
The Stryker Switchpoint Infinity® 2 (SPI2) offers central control for video and audio signals in the operating room. The SPI2 features:
- A design to route the highest quality video available in a surgical camera (1080p).
- The ability to store over 1,000 presets.
- The ability to locate all cable connections on the front of the device,
- SORN: Stryker’s Remote Device Management Platform that enables the company’s technical support team to remotely monitor, update, troubleshoot and receive device generated alerts.
- The ability for hospital staff to receive alerts and send SMS messages to the company’s technical support team from the OR via SORN.
- Use of a board-integrated design for simple, field installed upgrades.