Disinfectant Solution And Wipes
Company’s hospital-grade disinfectants deemed effective against H1N1 and Influenza A
Deemed by the EPA as effective against all Influenza A viruses, including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (the swine flu), hospital-grade Sporicidin Disinfectants, Contec, Inc.’s Sporicidin Brand Disinfectant solutions are broad-spectrum disinfectants that are EPA, FDA and OSHA, compliant. According to the company, Sporicidin offers:
- Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Up to 6-months of residual bacteriostatic properties.
- 100 percent kill of pathogenic vegetative organisms and are safe for hard non-porous surfaces.
- Ortho-phenylphenol free, bleach free, ammonia free, and alcohol free.
- Availability in 22-oz. spray bottles and 1-gal. containers.
- Sporicidin disinfectant wipes are also available. For killing H1N1 influenza A virus, Sporicidin is the only disinfectant you need this flu season.