10 MegaPixel ‘Fusion’ Display
December 15, 2009
At the RSNA Annual Meeting in Chicago, medical display manufacturer Barco showcased the latest addition to its line of 'Fusion' diagnostic display systems. The new display product, named Coronis Fusion 10MP, featuring:
- A high-bright 30-inch grayscale LCD panel which can be driven as two seamless 5 MegaPixel heads or one wide-screen 10 MegaPixel display.
- A large seamless desktop so radiologists will be able to read and compare high-resolution grayscale images such as chest, bone and breast, more efficiently than ever before.
- A proprietary 'SmoothGray' technology which assures a more precise DICOM curve, thereby improving the visibility of subtle details.
- The company’s proprietary Uniform Luminance Technology (ULT), which provides consistent brightness over the entire 30-inch screen surface.
- The ergonomic, modern and widely acclaimed design from the successful Coronis Fusion 6MP DL.
- Comes as a complete, plug and play product bundle, featuring an ultra-fast display controller and the latest version of the MediCal QAWeb solution for worry-free Quality Assurance.
- Use of non-hazardous components from audited suppliers, as well as to the product's energy-efficiency and recyclability.
For more information, visit www.barco.com