Disposable Infusion Pump Minimizes Cross Contamination
Thu, 12/03/2009 - 9:03am
The KD Scientific EZFlow 2050 disposable infusion pump is designed to electronically deliver continuous, constantly-controlled infusions. Features include:
- Compliance with the CE 0197 certification.
- Operation through a dial to set the infusion rate.
- Flow rates ranging from 2-10 ml/hr.
- The choice of 100 ml or 260 ml sterilized reservoir box.
- The ability for the pump to be used multiple times while the reservoir needs to be disposed of after each use.
- Portability with a carrying belt.
- Use of 2 AA batteries, up to 400 hours at 1 ml/hr.
- A weight less than 200 g (0.44 lbs).