Powerful Visualization Tools
December 15, 2009
GE Healthcare introduces new, powerful clinical visualization tools to allow interventional radiologists to see more than ever before. This includes the Innova® 4100IQ. Debuted at RSNA 2009, the next-generation Innova 4100IQ coupled with the innovative Advantage Workstation® VolumeShare™ 4 is a complete X-ray imaging solution that gives interventional radiologists the tools they need to take image-based diagnosis and minimally invasive therapy to a higher level. According to the company, the system features:
- Advanced software applications that not only provide precise anatomical detail, but also help simplify and expedite even the most complex and challenging diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Well-suited for a wide range of procedures including peripheral, oncological and neurological imaging.
- Subtracted 3D that leverages years of research advancing this clinical technology toa higher level. Differentiated by the Advantage Workstation VolumeShare 4’s powerful clinical tools, Subtracted 3D quickly lets the user visualize vessels without having to remove surrounding bone, tissue and implanted devices and also lets the user easily visualize side-by-side non-subtracted 3D, subtracted 3D or 3D mask images to compare, merge, and analyze complementary images for more interventional information then ever before.
- A blended roadmap to navigate in complex anatomy with Innova. It superimposes any DSA or InnovaBreeze™ bolus image with fluoroscopy and streamlines workflow with easy to use controls right at the tableside. It also provides dedicated registration tools such as pixel shifting to quickly correct for patient movement and visualization capabilities.
- The ability to help effectively deliver the best required image quality at the lowest reasonably achievable dose with a 40-cm by 40-cm flat panel digital detector.
- AutoEx regulated dose-efficient technology that automatically and continuously keeps image quality and patient dose at optimum levels.
- Dynamic Range Management that virtually eliminates blackout and burnout without contour filters to potentially reduce retakes and the associated dose.
- The ability for lower-dose fluoroscopic loops to be recorded and stored for patient records, helping to reduce the need for higher-dose image sequences.
- Innova Dose Reports that provide an easy, automated way to track system and dose utilization details. Critical information – collected remotely via the InSite™ broadband connection to GE – is combined in comprehensive reports to illustrate procedure utilization, dose usage details per procedure, monthly dose utilization trends and more.
- The ability to improve workflow with Advantage Workstation VolumeShare 4
- The InnovaIQ Table featuring Smart Tilt, variable-force positioning and fully motorized panning even when tilted.
For more information, visit www.gehealthcare.com