Respiratory Hygiene Stations
December 15, 2009
Medicus Health carries Respiratory Hygiene Stations that are designed to work with standard hand sanitizer pumps or foam/hands free dispensers. Both units are also available with key locks for the face mask and tissue box compartment or without locks. According to the company, the stations provide:
- The CDC recommended products to help visitors and staff comply with the "Cover your Cough" directive.
- The ability to add the optional sign holder and the “Cover your Cough” sign as a visual reminder to follow the guidelines.
- A sign holder can hold any 8-1/2” x 11” sign for customized messaging in your facility.
- The ability to fit on counter tops and also has keyholes so it's easy to mount to the wall and refill.
- The ability to be mounted on top of the company’s Kiosk Stand for placement in lobbies, waiting rooms, elevator banks and other high traffic areas as a reminder for visitors to employ proper hand hygiene.
For more information, visit www.medicus-health.com