Advanced Access Platform
The GelPOINT™ advanced access platform from Applied Medical facilitates triangulation of multiple instruments through a single incision, enhancing cosmetic results for a wide range of procedures and specialties. According to the company, features and benefits of the product include:
- GelSeal® Technology that provides a PseudoAbdomen™, platform for a larger outer working profile and for enhanced triangulation .
- Exceptional articulation, permitting the use of standard laparoscopic instrumentation.
- The ability to creates a flexible fulcrum for unparalleled movement in all linear, radial and translational planes.
- The abiliy to maintains pneumoperitoneum for continuous access and visualization .
- An Alexis® wound retractor that accommodates 1.5 cm to 7 cm incisions and varied abdominal wall thickness for wide spectrum of procedures, and offers 360 degrees of atraumatic retraction and protection for enhanced exposure, access and cosmetic results.
- The ability to allow extracorporeal anastomosis and specimen retrieval.
- A self-retaining trocar that floats above the incision, maximizing the internal working diameter and facilitating the introduction and exchange of instrumentation as well as allowing a great freedom of movement due to low profile design.
For more information, visit www.appliedmedical.com