Gown Helps Reduce Risk Of Hospital Acquired Infections
Mon, 01/04/2010 - 5:36am
The new ECT Patient Gown from American Dawn, Inc. that is designed to help prevent Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs). Features of the ECT Gown include:
- Generous sizing to fit most patients and reducing the need to stock multiple sizes, lowering inventory requirements.
- The ability to promote early post-surgical ambulation, a practice critical to avoiding expensive, life threatening complications and infections.
- An overlapping back design that eliminates the need for the patient to wear two gowns for privacy and modesty issues.
- Strategically placed openings to reduce stress on incision sites.
- The ability to allow nurses better visibility of medical devices from central lines to drains and feeding tubes, which improves caregiver efficiency and adds to the bottom line.
- Compliance with Joint Commission Safety Standards.
For more information, visit www.ectsolutions.info