High-Performance Surgical Apparel
Wed, 01/06/2010 - 7:14am
- An advanced synthetic material that is breathable and flexible to keep surgeons and nurses dry and comfortable for multiple hours in the OR.
- Use of ACTIVE MOISTURE MANAGEMENT™ technology to transfer excess moisture from the surface of the skin and transport it to the surface of the fabric where it evaporates quickly, allowing the body to cool naturally and helping to regulate body temperature.
- Ventilation zones across the back and behind the knees to help control body heat index and reduce perspiration.
- A Maximum Motion Sleeve™ designed to provide a full range of motion.
- A snap system along the hem of the pants allowing for customized length.
For more information, visit www.cardinalhealth.com