Oxyview Pulse Oximeter
Fri, 01/08/2010 - 5:42am
Ingen Technologies, Inc. introduces the new Oxyview Pulse Oximeter. The Oxyview Pulse Oximeter is a device to check patient blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) level and pulse rate. According to the company, features include:
- The ability to fit both Adult and Pediatric patients.
- A small and lightweight design.
- Requirement of two AAA batteries.
- A Resolution of 1 percent with a measurement accuracy of 70 percent to – 100 percent, +/- 3 percent.
- A dual color OLED display.
- Display SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram.
- 6 display modes.
- Low power consumption.
- Automatic power off.
- Battery-low indicator.
- An adjustable brightness feature.