Wrist Cuffing System
January 6, 2010
The new line of protective gowns from Safety-Med Products incorporates a fully-optional advanced cuffing system. The taXX™ SLEEVE GUARD™ is designed with removable finger tacks that enable personnel to select among four cuff restraint styles. This new technology eliminates wrist exposure resulting from sleeve-rise and protects wearers from pathogens such as MRSA. Cuffing is constructed with 100 percent lightweight, ribbed cotton to circulate air under impermeable gloves to create a cooling sensation while aiding against bacterial skin infections. Features of the SLEEVE GUARD™ Cuffing System include:
- Elimination of “sleeve rise” when wearing protective apparel.
- Protection of the wearer against exposure to harmful pathogens.
- The ability for the wearer to remove the garment without touching contaminated material.
- The ability to keeps the hands cooler for longer periods of time.
- The ability to keeps the hands drier helping to reduce contact dermatitis.
- 4 different cuff styles for the wearer to choose from.
- Availability in a wide variety of garments for use in multiple departments.
For more information, visit www.safety-med.com