Dissolvable Sinus Dressing
Tue, 02/23/2010 - 6:15am
Arthrocare introduces a new Stammberger Foam dissolvable sinus dressing. According to the company, the dressing:
- Prevents adhesions within the nasal cavities.
- Controls minor bleeding and minimizes edema,.
- Eliminates the need for painful post-op removal of packing.
- Contains viscous foam that conforms to nasal cavities while providing a moist physical barrier.
- CMC that remains in place and progressively dissolves with normal outflow.
- The ability for any remaining foam to be debrided using gentle suction.
For more information, visit www.arthrocare.com