5 MegaPixel Grayscale Display
Barco introduces a new generation of its Nio 5MP diagnostic display system. The new display system offers several technological advancements that lead to higher optical performance, more efficient workflow and a longer product lifetime. According to the company, the new system features:
- Integration of a brand-new LCD panel based on IPS (In-plane switching) technology, so grayscale images are presented with more brightness, improved contrast and better black uniformity, under any ambient light condition.
- Extra high resolution of 2096 x 2800, while at the same time still supporting the 2048 x 2560 standard.
- Increased brightness, contrast and resolution, and high scores on luminance uniformity with an integrated uniformity correction function, which spreads the luminance more evenly over the entire screen.
- A turnkey solution, including a high-speed display controller and an online system for calibration and Quality Assurance.
- A smart 'MediCal QAWeb' system maximum diagnostic confidence and uptime of their PACS display systems by means of automated DICOM calibration, Quality Assurance, display asset management, problem solving and reporting.
- Compliance with regional QA standards like AAPM TG-18, MQSA and DIN6868-57.
For more information, visit www.barco.com