High Definition LCD Monitor
The OEV-261H from Olympus is a 26” full high definition LCD monitor that is specifically designed for use with the company’s equipment, including: HD flexible endoscopes, surgical camera heads and EndoEYE video laparoscopes.
According to the company, this new high definition monitor offers:
- Optimal image reproduction to meet the demands of the medical and surgical environment.
- The ability to complete the image chain from acquisition to processing to the display.
- 1920 x 1200 resolution (WUXGA).
- A 16:10 aspect ratio.
- A high contrast ratio (1000:1).
- A wide viewing angle.
- Multi-modality display capability, including Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-out-Picture (POP) for viewing side-by-side split screen images.
- The ability to display PIP and POP images with any combination of video inputs. In addition, the user has the ability to individually set image quality, color settings and gamma for each input.
- A rotating and mirror display feature that allows the user to rotate an image from left to right or top to bottom.
- Multiple high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) inputs to accommodate a wide range of video signals.
- Up to six scan modes to enlarge an image vertically or horizontally using either HD or SD, with the ability to also allow the user to fill the top and the bottom (“Vertical fill”) or the left and right (‘Horizontal fill”) of the displayed image.
For more information, visit www.olympusamerica.com