Hygiene Station Panels For Exam Rooms
Thu, 03/11/2010 - 12:03pm
Medicus Health offers new Hygiene Station Panels for Exam Rooms. Hygiene Station Panels for Exam Rooms include:
- Hands Free Purell Dispenser with Spalsh Guard.
- Powder Coated Metal Double Glove Dispenser.
- An Easy Change Sign Frame.
- Premium woodgrain panels available in 4 different panel styles: Mahogany, Cherry, Maple and Grey.
- The ability to help staff comply with facility infection control procedures at the point of patient contact and add style to your patient rooms.
- Use the convenient Easy Change Sign Holder to display infection control procedures for staff and visitors, communicate with staff during shift changes or leave a message for a sleeping patient or family member.
- Easy-Change Sign Frames that measure 8.5"W x 11"H and are designed to make it easy for you to post and change out hospital infection prevention messages for your guests and visitors.
- The ability to "snap" open or shut when changing signs, come with a protective cover, and they can be mounted in portrait format.
- Hygiene Station Panels made from premium wood laminate that is easy to clean and guaranteed to last.
- Measurements of 36"W x 16"H x 1"D.
- The ability to be easily mounted with the company’s secure mounting brackets that nest within one another (all mounting hardware is included).
- A Purell Hands free dispenser that is motion activated (Purell gel or foam is sold separately).
For more information, visit www.medicus-health.com