Medical Marking System
Thu, 03/11/2010 - 2:09pm
Borries Marking Systems introduces a highly-accurate DataMatrix marking system, the BM52, developed specifically for the medical industry. According to the company, it features:
- A fast positioning capability (via a light pointer) and high-precision marking—even in the smallest fields, due to an electrical marking head.
- An all-purpose clamping device that allows marking of almost all clinical
- instruments without additional adaptation.
- Integration with a PC for touch-screen operation and simple handling, and easily can be interfaced with the user’s database.
- Use of a stylus for deep marking, guaranteeing the traceability of clinical instruments in hospitals, sterilization services and by medical technology manufacturers.
- The ability for the Data-Matrix ECC200 code to be marked according to HIBC and GS1 specifications.
- Hand-operated or stationary barcode-reading scanners and fast-changeable fixtures for clamping instruments or usage on special inscription areas.
- Measurements of the marking approximately 2 square inches and a unit weight of less than 40 pounds.
For more information, visit www.borriesusa.com