Software Manages Point-Of-Care Technology Carts
Humanscale Healthcare introduces a state-of-the-art new software application that facilitates management of point-of-care technology carts. Equipped with unlimited cart management capacity, ReadyFleet Technology Manager monitors the battery levels of all carts within a clinical institution’s network.
According to the company, the software can act as a healthcare facility’s watchguard, monitoring the battery levels of a fleet of technology carts from one centralized location. Once a battery has reached a predetermined low or critically low level, ReadyFleet displays a clear visual message prompting clinicians to recharge the cart. ReadyFleet can also send email messages based on various alert settings.
Additional features include:
- The ability to increase cart availabily by constantly monitoring every cart in the fleet.
- The ability to help prevent damage caused by frequent discharging.
- The ability to protect a facility’s technology investment.
- A “Global Enterprise” feature that allows any and all carts in its system—regardless of geography—to be monitored from a standard internet connection. The capacity to manage a fleet of carts spread across hundreds of locations nation or worldwide, making ReadyFleet the perfect management tool for clinical institutions of all sizes.
- An optional Real-Time Location Service that allows carts to be located in real time, so finding a cart that needs to be charged or serviced can be done quickly. The ability to be programmed to provide alerts when equipment leaves its designated area, putting an end to the hassle and inconvenience of misplaced carts.
- A design to work with any cart or battery system.
- The ability for even a fleet of carts featuring a number of different makes and models to be converted for use with ReadyFleet.
For more information, visit www.humanscale.com