Wall Mount Combo Mini-Workstation
AFC Industries, Inc. introduced the Wall Mount Combo 78-08 at the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Congress March 13-18. The Combo 78-08 is a low-profile, height-adjustable, user-friendly mini-workstation that will help nurses access electronic healthcare records (EHR) and other patient information in high-traffic areas, bringing the benefits of computer technology’s ever-expanding to almost any location in a busy healthcare facility. According to the company, features include:
- The ability to fold tight against the wall, tucked away and unobtrusive when not in use.
- The ability to extend up to almost 3’, with an option for an extra extension arm that expands the reach of the monitor and keyboard an additional 8”.
- Pneumatic height adjustment within a 12” range and the ability to lock securely in the position of the user’s choice.
- All cast and sheet metal construction for strength and durability
- Light-weight aluminum construction for easy operation
- Thorough disinfection for safe use throughout medical facilities
- Option for supplemental extension if needed
- 12” stroke adjusts monitor and keyboard height for virtually any user
- Locking mechanism at any position for safety, comfort, and varying loads.
- Sit-to stand work positions
- Full range of swivel motion allows for sharing information with patients and other healthcare professionals on site
- Keyboard swivels and folds for low profile and includes a safety lock
- Mounting options on walls and stationary work surfaces
- VESA 75/100 compliant monitor bracket with horizontal and vertical tilt and three-inch range of height adjustment
For more information, visit www.afcindustries.com