Using Smart Electrode™ technology, the ENSEAL® TRIO from Ethicon Endo allows surgeons to simultaneously seal and transect vessels < 7 mm, along with large tissue pedicles and vascular bundles with minimal thermal damage. Its patented I-BLADE™ jaw design offers uniform compression along the entire seal line. The ENSEAL® TRIO is used in general, colorectal, gynecology and urology surgical procedures. It is the latest product extension from the ENSEAL® product line and features:
- A smaller (3 mm width) curved jaw for easier access and visibility.
- Offset electrode configuration.
- 5 mm shaft.
- 360? rotation.
- Color-coded safety lock.
- Ability to plug into ENSEAL® dedicated generator.
- Ability to be used by both right- and left-handed surgeons.
- Easy-to-reach trigger with fingertip power activation.
For more information, visit www.ethiconendo.com