Siemens Healthcare introduces a new gold standard in cchocardiography: non-stitched, real-time full-volume 3D images of the heart acquired in one single heart cycle with the ACUSON SC2000™ volume imaging ultrasound system. The latest release of the system features:
- Unique technologies and applications that improve diagnostic confidence and workflow in echocardiography.
- The availability of the volume 3D intra-cardiac echocardiography catheter, the ACUSON AcuNav™ V ultrasound catheter, which delivers real-time volumetric information from inside the heart.
- An unprecedented information rate processing power that allows the acquisition of a full volume of the entire heart at 90 x 90 degrees, up to 40 volumes per second at 16 cm depth.
- 16 times the processing power of a conventional 2D system, with the possibility fo more than 540 volumes per second at maximum information rate—a performance that dramatically reduces acquisition time, improving the overall workflow in the echocardiography suite.
- INFocus coherent imaging technology, sharpening the full-field image at all times—without sacrificing frame rate—and delivering continuous full-field transmit focusing.
- Use of the power of 64 receive beams, maximizing imaging information rate to better resolve cardiac structure and motion for superior diagnostic imaging.
- Workflow enhancements, including individually customizable workflow protocols and knowledge-based workflow applications.
- Knowledge-based workflow software that uses learned pattern recognition technology and an expert database of real clinical cases to support advanced echocardiography applications.
For more information, visit www.siemens.com/healthcare