LB Medical introduces the Surgical Hand Restraint/Stabilizer System™. The system provides surgeons with a complete, ergonomic operating platform to position and secure the hand, fingers and wrist for surgical procedures. The system also features:
- A modular design that facilitates the performance of newer minimally invasive and specialized techniques.
- The ability to be used as an enhanced positioning and stabilizing device alternative to rolled towels or the need for a lead hand or an assistant, providing for better control of the surgical field as well as enhanced visualization, and helps to make hand and wrist surgical procedures more efficient and easier to perform.
- Ideal for use for upper extremity surgery including carpal tunnel release (open, endoscopic or balloon), tendon repair, fixation of fractures and reconstructive hand and wrist surgery including arthroplasty, microsurgery, and insertion of IV or arterial lines.
- Radiolucence for intraoperative imaging.
- Made of surgical grade components, so the system is autoclavable with an included sterilization tray that also serves for inventory control and a protective, easily transportable case.
- A wide selection of aftermarket products are available for application with the LB
For more information, visit www.LBmedicalusa.com