The Large Body System with Removable Monitor from 3-D Med is designed to remove the monitor from the trainer and set it on the included pedestal. This allows the user to drape the trainer and locate the monitor for best viewing visibility. The body is torso-like in size with 14 ports that provide flexibility for training and demonstration. The ports are fitted with grommets designed to hold an instrument or a trocar (not included). The System which includes our SimScope™ (available in a 0° or 30°) can be used to simulate driving the camera, or placed in a stationary position. The SimScope™ mounts in seconds into any of the 14 ports. A handle is located on the back to provide easy portability. No assembly is required.
- Works well for Team Training
- Product Demonstration
- Artificial or Harvested Tissue
- Basic to advanced Laparoscopic Procedures and Skills
- Camera Driving
- Hands-on Skills Training
- Psychomotor Skills
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Depth Perception
- Fun with Games
- Time Activities
- Accommodates new FLS-PB09 FLS Practice Board.
- Residents may practice on the MITS- (Laparoscopic Trainer Box) to acquire the skills incorporated into the FLS modules. However, FLS certification testing must be done at one of the official FLS Test Centers by an FLS proctor using the official FLS Laparoscopic Trainer Box.
For more information please visit http://www.flsprogram.org