Care Wise Medical Products offers a new product in surgical radiation detection, the C-Trak® Galaxy System. According to the company, the system is designed to increase effectiveness and efficiency in identifying sentinel nodes and other radiation sources. Features include:
- Touch screen interface to enhance visibility and allow the surgeon to view radiation counts from a distance.
- A new method of removing background radiation (patent pending) and allows for both auto ranging and unprecedented ease at finding sentinel nodes.
- Use of a customizable interface (patent pending) with the ability to store and display timed counts and patient information, perform calibration and simultaneous diagnostics in seconds, display visual results with corresponding auditory signaling, and provide access to help screens for additional user guidance.
- Compatibility with the company’s anchor gamma probe, the C-Trak® OmniProbe™ device.
- Compatibility with the C-Trak® OmniProbe™ EL for use in endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures, and the C-Trak® OmniProbe™ PET for use in detecting PET positive cancers.
- The ability to be used with an optional printer for efficient record keeping and a specially designed cart for the convenient storage of all components.
For more information, visit www.carewise.com