Wireless Remote Temperature Monitoring
Shafer Medical Devices, a division of Shafer Enterprises, introduces the Normothermia Monitoring and Management System (NMAMS) for monitoring patient temperature. According to the company features include:
- The ability to monitor up to 1,000 patients at one time.
- Use of wireless technology for remote monitoring.
- The ability to be integrated into current telemetry systems.
- The ability to alert staff via an optional integrated Bluetooth device.
- The ability to be used in conjunction with current temperature management systems.
- Reporting capabilities including printout and electronic integration to medical records.
- The ability to be upgraded to auto control the company’s soon-to-be-released thermoelectric heating and cooling system.
- The ability to be used for all temperature monitoring applications throughout a medical facility from ambulatory to ICU.
For more information, visit www.shafermedical.com