For high definition (HD) video monitoring in the OR and any critical patient monitoring application, Sony offers the compact, versatile SNC-RH124HD observation camera. This high speed robotic HD camera seamlessly integrates into any network to provide real-time Web-based image streaming using Internet Explorer. According to the company, features include:
- 210 degrees tilt.
- 360 degrees high-speed pan
- Full zoom capabilities
- A compact dome camera that provides detailed HD images of the OR for monitoring surgeries as they progress as well as for documentation and teaching applications.
- Rapid-response controlled through an easy-to-use Web-based control panel that operates from any windows PC.
- Improved HD picture quality with H.264, 30fps JPEG/MPEG4/H.264, dual stream capability.
- The ability to support 2-way voice communications with added software.
- The ability to provide a highly effective, economical alternative to traditional video conferencing systems for an OR and other medical applications.
For more information, visit www.sony.com/medical