Dale Medical Products offers a bendable armboard that can be custom shaped to fit a patient's specific wrist positioning needs. The Dale® Bendable ArmBoard for stabilizing and securing IV and arterial lines can be bent and re-shaped and has a soft, padded cover for comfortably holding a patent's wrist in any desired position. According to the company, features include:
- 2 soft elasticized straps that attach using Velcro®, eliminating taping and allowing easy access to the radial artery.
- The ability to providing clinicians with a quick, tape-free application.
- The ability to minimize any undesirable movement that could dislodge the arterial or peripheral line.
- A compact, latex-free design with the ability to be easily adjusted.
- Availability in 3 sizes: large for most adults, medium for small adults and
- geriatric use, and small for infants and pediatrics.
For more information, visit www.dalemed.com