HD Recording Device
Sony introduces the HVO-1000MD HD Digital Recorder, a versatile new high definition (HD)/standard definition (SD) video medical recording solution that combines superior image quality with a range of innovative features for enhanced workflow and ease-of-use. The company plans to release the product in third quarter. According to the company, the new device features:
- Simultaneous recording on a 320GB internal hard drive and various external media, eliminating the need for time-consuming secondary image duplication.
- The ability to support live image streaming over a hospital network or the Internet in combination with Sony’s network security recorders.
- The ability to accept multiple SD and HD inputs and multiple signal formats, including 1080/60p, to support a full range of video environments.
- The ability to record at 3 different bit rates and capture still images.
- A multi-format optical disc drive accepts a wide variety of disc media.
- A compact design for easier cart integration.
- Built-in drivers for Sony printers and network data transmission through ftp or CIFS.
For more information, visit www.sony.com/medical