Surgical Content Management System
Sony introduces the OPSIGATE™ web-based video content management and delivery system designed to help medical facilities make the most of their video assets. Comprising a dedicated HP® server pre-loaded with Sony OPSIGATE content management software, the new system seamlessly manages video workflow, while creating a centralized, searchable video library with strong security and access controls. According to the company, features include:
- Once stored on the system, the ability for surgical HD and standard definition (SD) video and stills to be easily viewed and edited using a low- resolution proxy file, reducing the demands on a hospital network, while retaining the original high image quality.
- A range of user-friendly video editing tools brought right to the surgeon’s desktop for fully integrated video workflow.
- The ability for edited files to be shared easily with others or located and downloaded by authorized users over the hospital network or Intranet for use in physician and resident education, surgical team training and conferences using a standard web browser.
- A fully scalable core architecture to expand with a facility as storage needs grow.
- The ability to, when combined with the company’s HVO-1000MD recorders in the OR, to become a comprehensive enterprise recording, management and retrieval system.
For more information, visit sony.com/HDforSurgery