SwitchPoint Infinity® 3 Control System
Stryker’s Communications business unit offers the SwitchPoint Infinity® 3 Control System, Stryker’s 8th generation operating room integration device. The system provides surgeons and OR staff with an integrated platform tailored specifically to each individual operating room in order to increase efficiency and flexibility during surgical procedures. According to the company, features include:
- The ability to support all video standards and resolutions, including 1080P and up to 1200P.
- A centralized widescreen touch panel that provides control of the operating room through an intuitive interface that offers one-touch routing and external PC control.
- A 22” widescreen touch panel with HD video preview that can also be utilized as an additional display centrally located at the nurse’s station.
- A design specifically for the operating room as an approved Class II medical device.
- An integrated surgical checklist.
- Customizable room presets.
- Remote control of the Stryker Digital Capture.
- The ability to bridge the distance between sites across campus or locations abroad with the IP and baseband video-conferencing features.
For more information, visit www.stryker.com