Vital Sign Documentation System
The Welch Allyn Connex® Electronic Vitals Documentation (EVD) System provides clinicians in non-critical care settings with immediate access to accurate vital signs. The system includes the Connex® Vital Sign Monitor 6000 Series, which features:
- A full-color, touch screen device that acts as 3 devices in 1 — providing comprehensive patient documentation on a single display.
- Documentation that includes automatic measurements such as heart rate, blood pressure, temperature and pulse oximetry; manual parameters such as respiration, height, weight and pain level; and modifiers such as body position, O2 therapy details and others.
- The ability for the clinician to control alarms, patient data and monitoring in a customized manner for each patient, and they can document this data right on the device—eliminating the need to locate a PC and transcribe it later.
- Enabling of 2-way wireless communication from the bedside.
- The ability to associates ID numbers to names to help clinicians properly identify patients and allows them to customize which ID fields are required and how they're displayed, including simultaneous display of multiple forms of ID.
- Built-in wireless technology allowing the monitor to act as a mobile device.
- The ability to work with current wireless networks to deliver up-to-date patient demographics.
The system also includes:
- The Connex® Vitals Management (VM) Software, that automates the vitals documentation process to eliminate manual steps and the errors that go with them.
- An Accessory Cable Management Stand with an accessory storage and cable routing system
- The new Welch Allyn Partners in Care ServicesSM for support service that assists the facility with complete installation and integration, operation support, software updates and many other service features.
For more information, visit www.welchallyn.com